Verpora understands that your privacy is important and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect the privacy of everyone with whom We work or contact and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations to data protection regulations and any related law.
- to be informed about Our collection and use of Personal Data
- of access to the Personal Data We hold about you
- to rectification if any Personal Data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- to be forgotten and to ask Us to delete any Personal Data We hold about you
- to prevent the processing of your Personal Data
- to object to Us using your Personal Data for particular purposes.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your Personal Data please contact Us using the details provided below and We will do our utmost to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to resolve the matter, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
How we use the data we collect
All Personal Data is collected, processed and stored for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was collected.
The lawful basis of Our use of your Personal Data is because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, to negotiate a contract with you or because it is in Our legitimate interests.
Your information may be used for the following reasons:
- to fulfil orders and contracts to you
- to provide you information, updates and notifications about orders and contracts
- to send you product information, proposals and quotations you have requested
- to send you email updates and similar notifications
- to monitor or improve the performance of the Verpora website
- for internal record keeping
- for any purpose if We are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
Scope of this policy
This policy applies only to the actions of Verpora and the Verpora website.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We may use third parties to perform certain functions on Our behalf including web hosting, sending emails, promotions, removing repetitive information from customer lists, traffic analysis, data analysis, and processing credit card payments. They may have access to your Data to perform their services, but any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Verpora request (unless you give consent to further use). Further, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this policy.
In specific circumstances We may have to share your Data with other third parties for their own purposes. Such specific circumstances include, but are not limited to:
- We may share information about fraudulent or potentially fraudulent activity on Our Site. This may include sharing Data with law enforcement bodies.
- We may be required to disclose your Personal Data to the police or other enforcement, regulatory or Government body, in your country of origin or elsewhere, upon a valid request to do so. These requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis and take your privacy into consideration.
How and where we store your data
Verpora takes all reasonable physical and technological steps to protect your personal information at its office location. Where Verpora uses 3rd party providers your personal data is stored on secure servers run and maintained by a reputable hosting company.
We primarily store and process your Personal Data in the EU/European Economic Area. If we do transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA it will be because We have a legal or legitimate reason to do so. Some examples of reasons your data may be processed outside of the EEA could include:
- payment processing
- technical support services
If your Personal Data cannot be processed within the EEA, We will:
- comply with all other data protection principles
- where possible, process in a country that is on the list of the EU Commissions’ countries that provide adequate protections for the rights and freedoms of data subjects
- if the transfer is to the United States of America, use reasonable endeavours to make sure they participate in the Privacy Shield program
- make sure we have assessed the adequacy of protections in all other cases.
Links to other websites
Accessing your own data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your Personal Data held by Verpora by contacting:
Data Protection Office
18 Regent Street
No fee is payable for the information sent to your request.
This page provides details surrounding the cookies we use across Verpora Limited and what they are used for.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is saved by your browser when you visit a website. It enables certain information about your visit to be stored by the site. Some of these cookies are essential in order for a website to run as you would expect it to while others allow us to provide you with a better service (for example, understanding what content is most popular, to provide you more of the same).
After reviewing the cookies we use (see 'What cookies we use' section below) and the benefit they provide our visitors and members, we currently operate an 'implied consent' policy. This means that we assume you agree with the usage of our cookies. If you do not agree, we have provided guidance to help you to alter your browser settings to match the level of privacy you require (see the 'Opting Out of Cookies' and the 'Managing and Deleting Cookies' sections below).
If your cookies aren't enabled on your computer, it will mean that your experience when logged in to our website will be limited to browsing.
For more details about cookies, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org
Providing you with this information is part of our initiative to fulfil recent legislation. We want to be sure that we are clear and honest about your privacy when using our website.
For independent information about cookies, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org
Opting out of cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically, by default. However, the settings of the browser you use can usually be changed to prevent automatic acceptance and to provide a prompt every time a cookie is sent to you or to allow you to choose not to receive cookies at all. However, the consequence of opting out of cookies will severely limit your ability to interact and use the on-line ordering/booking capabilities of our web site.
If you wish to block cookies, please use the link below and follow the relevant instructions. Take care to ensure that the instructions you select match the type and version of your browser software:
Managing and deleting cookies
If you want to manage or delete cookies on your machine, then use the url below:http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
The analytical cookies we use are Google Analytics; a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of the web site and to compile reports for us on activity on the web site. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using the Verpora Limited web site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Click below for an overview of Google Analyticshttp://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Opting out of Google Analytics
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout